Monday, June 16, 2008

"C" is for Cookie...

Today we have a text-only blog entry (I forgot to bring my camera this visit). And not only that, but both dogs I walked today got adopted within days, so they were already gone, along with their charts, by the time of my next visit. Hence, this short and sweet recap:

Speaking of short and sweet...Meet Cookie. She's got a black and white spotted coat which reminds me of the "tuxedo" cookies they sell at my favorite bakery. Cookie is very sweet. How sweet is she? She's so sweet that she got a kiss during our walk from a guy who saw her and was enthralled by her sweetness. He petted her as we completed our last lap around the park, and then kissed her on top of her head. How many of us elicit that response from a stranger by just going out for a walk?

Royce is Cookie's roommate. His adoption was already pending when I walked him. It was easy to see how he got snatched up so quickly: he's got as sweet and even-tempered a disposition as Coookie, and he's extremely well-behaved. He kept up just fine on our lengthy run without being overly energetic.

All in all, these were a great couple of canines who are now safe and sound in their new homes!

As of 6/16/08:
Cookie...ADOPTED!
Royce...ADOPTED!

No comments: